The Hebraica Libraries Group will be visiting the St Bride Library and Archives on Thursday 6 February at 2pm. The library’s collections cover all aspects of the history of printing, and include a large number of artefacts as well as books. For more information see http://stbride.org/library. Directions to the library can be found at http://stbride.org/visit/howtogettothelibrary

The visit will last 2-3 hours. Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend.

I hope to arrange at least one other visit over the next few months: details to follow.

Best wishes

Vanessa

Vanessa Freedman

Hebrew & Jewish Studies Librarian, University College London

Convenor, Hebraica Libraries Group

UCL Library Services

University College London

Gower Street

London WC1E 6BT

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7679 2598 (Internal ext. 32598)

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7679 7373

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @vrfreedman

Websites: www.ucl.ac.uk/library

www.lib.cam.ac.uk/hebraica/hebraicam2.htm

**Please remember the environment and only print this if necessary**