From:   Allen James <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask],
Date:   08/01/2014 09:32
Subject:        [lis-e-resources] ScienceDirect down...
Sent by:        An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the
Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Does anyone have further information on this?

The website says "We are currently experiencing a service outage due to
unforeseen technical issues and are working to resolve them as soon as
possible."

James

James Allen
Electronic Resources Manager  |  The Library
Clifford Whitworth Building, University of Salford, Salford  M5 4WT
t: +44 (0) 161 295 6648
[log in to unmask] www.salford.ac.uk

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG