**Posted on behalf of Megan Dyson - with apologies for cross-posting**

The 2014 International Association of Music Libraries, Archives and Documentation Centres UK & Ireland Branch [IAML(UK & Irl)] Annual Study Weekend will be held at Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge, from Friday 11th to Sunday 13th April.

The advance programme is available on the IAML(UK & Irl) website and includes a variety of sessions including all of the usual features (R&I sessions, presentations, visits, AGM) and this year also includes onsite professional activities to explore various aspects of music and libraries, making the most of Cambridge’s impressive range of libraries, both ancient and modern.

http://www.iaml.info/iaml-uk-irl/training/events.html

The Music Libraries Trust is pleased to award a limited number of bursaries to students and library staff who would like to attend the ASW. Priority is given to those who would otherwise be unable to attend and who have no other sources of funding.

Details of the MLT bursary application procedure including the application form can be found at: www.musiclibrariestrust.org/awards.html

Final deadline for bursary applications is 28 February 2014.

Please get in touch with me if you have any questions!

Best wishes,

Megan Dyson

--

Megan Dyson, BA, GradDip, MMus

Bursaries Administrator | Music Libraries Trust

[log in to unmask] | www.musiclibrariestrust.org