Hi Chris,

Sounds exciting and look forward to hearing more.

In terms of bibliographies, I’d suggest having a look at the following:

-          The International Centre for Supplemental Instruction hosts a (very) extensive list of literature that charts the evidence base for SI: http://www.umkc.edu/asm/si/si-docs/sibib.htm

-          David Arendale recently updated his list and (although his background was in the development of SI) it covers a wide range of different Peer Learning approaches: http://www.arendale.org/storage/pdf-documents/peer/Peerbib03-2012.pdf

For some recent articles, the Australasian PASS Centre hosts the ‘Journal of Peer Learning’: http://ro.uow.edu.au/ajpl/ (Vol 6 is just out!)

There have been a couple of books out recently with some chapters around the subject including:

-          ‘The Student Engagement Handbook’: Dunne and Owen

-          ‘Improving the Student Experience’: Morgan (http://www.improvingthestudentexperience.com/student-practitioner-model/SEPM%20Books%20/table-of-contents/)

-          ‘Supporting Diversity in Higher Education’: Morgan (as above)

Hope some of these help.

Regards,

Will

PS: I’m sure you know about John Hilsdon’s recent article (!) but just in case…’Peer Learning for Change in HE’: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14703297.2013.796709

William Carey  l Teaching and Learning Adviser (Student Engagement)  l  Teaching and Learning Support Office  l  Directorate for the Student Experience l  John Owens Building  l  The University of Manchester  l  Oxford Road  l  Manchester, M13 9PL  l

Tel +44 (0) 161 275 3299 l  Fax +44 (0) 161 275 7354  l  www.manchester.ac.uk