Dear all,

The problem is solved, however, it is still a little enigma for us.

First of all, the configuration of our WMS seems to be ok. We checked that the other users from this VO were submitting jobs through the WMS all the time. Thus, the problem was focused in this concrete user. Furthermore, the user could not submit jobs through external WMS of other sites, so, the problem should have been with his DN and the voms. The strange point here is why the user could submit jobs with InputSandbox through the cream-CE without errors in lcas/lcmaps?

Anyway, finally, we removed the user DN from the voms and accepted it again and now, the user is submitting jobs with InputSandbox files through cream-CEs and WMS without any issue.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Carles

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">