Greetings one and all –

I am in the process of doing operational planning and have been asked to gather some data.

I am curious about the following:

How many IT Technicians do other Colleges have in their teams? We have 5 technicians.

How many developers do other Colleges have? We have 3 web developers.

What is the College turnover? I need to look this up…

What is the College FTE number? Ours FTE 420.

If you are free to share this information I would be grateful.

Thanks

Scott Gerber | Technical Support Manager | Ext 555

[log in to unmask] | Check the progress of your IT job here!

Technical Support – Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast!

(It's what you do before you fall that matters.)

***NOTICE*** This e-mail may contain confidential/privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose, copy, distribute or retain any part of this message or its attachment(s). If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately via e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed may be those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of West Suffolk College. Problems or questions relating to technical aspects of this e-mail should be addressed to [log in to unmask] This email does not constitute an official purchase order request which must be obtained from the college prior to any order being accepted. All email sent/received from West Suffolk College is subject to automatic virus scanning, and attachment filtering to ensure the security of internal systems.

This email has been scanned for viruses & malicious content by West Suffolk College Spam Filter