Hi Sarah!

Happy New Year to you both – we have quite a bit of catching up to do! No changes on the Heritage Gateway front (other than Dan’s cussing and swearing at getting HBSMR v4 to bed in…)

Vince

Vince Russett

County Archaeologist

Development Management Group

North Somerset Council

Our Historic Environment Record is now on-line: Go to the North Somerset web site (http://www.n-somerset.gov.uk) then use the tabs Environment / Conservation / Archaeology/ Historic Environment Record. Enjoy!

Landline: 01934 426456

Mobile:    07917 265645

Please note my work hours are usually 8am to 4pm