Hi Sarah,

The only change to West Yorkshire HER is that Rosalind Buck’s job title is now HER Information Officer.

Many Thanks

Jason

WYAAS logo 2008

Jason Dodds

HER Officer

West Yorkshire Archaeology Advisory Service
The Registry of Deeds

Newstead Road
Leeds
WF1 2DE
Tel: 01924 306797

| Fax: 01924 306810
E-mail: [log in to unmask] | Web: http://www.archaeology.wyjs.org.uk/

Why not check out and ‘like’ the HER’s Facebook page? - https://www.facebook.com/WestYorkshireHER

The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.