Dear all,

My colleague, Claire Costin, is conducting a survey to help inform a bid to the HLF. I’m sorry this is slow coming to your mailing lists, but I forgot that I was asked to send it on her behalf. Your responses will be very helpful.

Yours,

Dan

Hi all

The Portable Antiquities Scheme Central Unit is conducting a survey to help us understand our audiences and their interaction with the PAS and database a bit better. This will be very helpful in developing the PASt Explorers project to expand our volunteer base and reach new audiences, for which we are currently seeking funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund. For more information on the PASt Explorers project please see http://finds.org.uk/news/stories/article/id/247.

I would be extremely grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete a survey and also distribute this to as many people as possible please.

The survey can be completed online at: http://goo.gl/tfzpta.

Claire Costin

Britain, Europe & Prehistory

The British Museum

Great Russell Street

London

WC1B 3DG

Could you please complete the questionnaire by 21st February 2014 at the latest.

Many thanks for your time.

Kind regards

Claire

Resources Manager

Portable Antiquities Scheme

Department of Britain, Europe & Prehistory

The British Museum

Great Russell Street

London

WC1B 3DG

Tel.: 020 7323 8618

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

http://finds.org.uk/

If you are not the intended recipient of this email please do not send it on
to others, open any attachments or file the email locally.
Please inform the sender of the error and then delete the original email.
For more information, please refer to http://www.shropshire.gov.uk/privacy.nsf