We still ask for hard copies of reports plus a pdf.

Jenny

Jennifer Morrison BA (Hons), MA, MIfA

Tyne and Wear Archaeology Officer

Newcastle City Council

Development Management

9th Floor

Civic Centre

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE1 8QH

Tel:        0191 2116218

Fax:   0191 2114810

 E-mail:   [log in to unmask]

Website:   www.newcastle.gov.uk/hes

On-line Tyne and Wear Historic Environment Record:   www.twsitelines.info

Any statements, views or opinions within this e-mail are those of the author and are informal; they do not prejudice any decision that may be later taken by the Local Planning Authority.