Dear all,

Happy New Year.

I am delighted to invite you to our next Research Training Workshop on Theories.

This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about methodology in Hermeneutics, Postcolonial, Queer and Film Theory and to discuss research questions with experts in the field.

The workshop is free and open to all.

18 January 2014 – room SH 35 / Bloomsbury Room (Senate House). Theories

11.00

Hermeneutics: Dr Johan Siebers (UCLAN and IMLR)

12.00

Postcolonial theory and its applications: Professor Bill Marshall (IMLR)

1.00

Lunch

2.30

Queer theory and its applications: Professor James Williams (RHUL)

3.30

4.00-5.00

Break

Film theory and its applications: Dr Michael Witt (Roehampton)

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday 18.

Best wishes,

Emanuela

Dr. Emanuela Patti

Institute of Modern Languages Research