IMLR Graduate Forum – February and March sessions

***

Dear All

Here are details on the speakers and their papers for the February and March IMLR Graduate Forum sessions. We look forward to seeing you all there!

Best wishes

Kit

Kit Yee Wong
IMLR Graduate Forum

*** Find us on Facebook ***
*** Join our mailing list ([log in to unmask]) ***

http://modernlanguages.sas.ac.uk/graduate-study/research-training/igrs-graduate-forum

---------------------

IMLR GRADUATE FORUM FEBRUARY SESSION

Thursday 20 February 2014, 18:00-19:30

Room 246, Senate House, Malet Street, London WC1E 7HU

Organiser: Katie Brown (KCL)

Milosz Rosinski (Trinity Hall, Cambridge): Touching Nancean Ethics: Death, Care and Love in Michael Haneke’s 'Amour'.

Simone Schröder (Mainz, Germany): The Construction of Landscape in the 19th Century Nature Essay: Humboldt, Sarmiento, Thoreau.

***

IMLR GRADUATE FORUM MARCH SESSION

Thursday 13 March 2014, 18:00-19:30

Room 246, Senate House, Malet Street, London WC1E 7HU

Organiser: Victoria Richardson (Cambridge)

Matt Phillips (Cambridge): Identification and Ethnofiction: On Marc Augé's 'Journal d'un SDF'.

Alice Blackhurst (Cambridge): Consumers Not Producers: Michel Houellebecq's Sovereign Subjects.

***

Please also mark future sessions in your diary. More details to come:

Thursday 15 May 2014, 18:00-19:30

Thursday 19 June 2014, 18:00-19:30