Hello and Happy New Year!

I would appreciate it if anyone out there could point me toward information constraining the burial history of the Jura Mountains.  I have completed what I consider to be fairly comprehensive searches using all the standard search engines here in the U.S. (e.g., GeoRef, Google Scholar, Web of Science), and have so far found nothing substantive.

If there aren’t any burial history curves out there, then I’d be happy to find something that constrains temperatures or maximum burial depths of, for example, the classic carbonates of the region.  Vitrinite?  Fluid inclusion homogenization temps from tectonic veins?

—Mark

Professor Mark P. Fischer, Ph.D.
Assistant Chair & Graduate Program Director
Dept. of Geology & Environmental Geosciences
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115-2854, USA
Phone:  815.753.7939
FAX:  815.753.1945