Dear Structural Geology and Tectonics community members,

Happy New Year!
Time to start planning our summers. We hope you will be able to attend
the third biennial Structural Geology and Tectonics Forum at the
Colorado School of Mines in Golden, Colorado, June 16-18, 2014.

The Forum will provide an informal and interactive venue for discussing
important frontiers, new ideas, and current research in structural
geology and tectonics. The Forum will also provide opportunities to
discuss effective teaching of structural geology and tectonics,
including integrating research with teaching. The three-day Forum will
be bracketed by two optional days of workshops and field trips. Although
the Forum is aimed at professional geologists, we encourage advanced
graduate students to attend.

For more info see the Forum web pages:
Forum Index page:
http://serc.carleton.edu/NAGTWorkshops/structure/2014_Forum_index.html
Forum Overview page:
http://serc.carleton.edu/NAGTWorkshops/structure/2014_Forum_overview.html
We will add details as they become available.

Please let us know if you are interested in contributing in any way
(leading a field trip, short course/workshop and/or convening a
session). You will find a complete list of contacts of the organizing
committee on the Forum Overview page.

We hope to see you in Golden!

Yvette Kuiper and Chuck Kluth, Forum Organizers
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

--
Yvette D. Kuiper
Assistant Professor, Structural Geology