*50 new academic posts at the University of Edinburgh*
  First 5 years focussed on research.

  We strongly encourage Geoscientists in any field to apply.

  Positions span all Fields of Science, Social Science, Arts & Humanities
  (hence also ideal for dual career academic families).

  Application Deadline: 5pm GMT, 7th February, 2014

  For information see (beware line-wrap):

http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/human-resources/jobs/chancellors-fellowships/chancellors-fellowship-vacancies

  Contact me (Andrew Curtis) or Prof. Kathy Whaler in the School of
GeoSciences for any further informatino.

--
Prof. Andrew Curtis

Total Chair of Mathematical Geoscience
www.geos.ed.ac.uk/homes/acurtis/

Tel.: +44 786  654 6227
Fax.: +44 131  668 3184

School of GeoSciences
The University of Edinburgh
Grant Institute
West Mains Road
Edinburgh EH9 3JW
United Kingdom

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.