Dear All

I am writing to let you know of a new volunteer vacancy at the Natural History Museum (London) for:

·         Earth Sciences, Fossil fish (Vertebrates section) –closing date 27.1.2014

We thought the above vacancy might be of interest to you. We are particularly keen to hear from those studying Palaeontology, Museum Studies or Earth Sciences but equally those who have a passion for museums and collections are welcome to apply as full training will be provided.

Coming soon:

·         Earth Sciences Opportunities, Mineralogy

·         V Factor volunteer leaders

Please click here to view our current vacancies: http://www.nhm.ac.uk/about-us/jobs-volunteering-internships/index.html

You can now register for e-alerts to notify you when a vacancy goes live here:

https://www.nhm.ac.uk/sso/login?service=https://nhm.irecruittotal.com/CONFIG/NHM/StaticPages/CAC/CASAuthentication.aspx%3FReturnUrl=https://nhm.irecruittotal.com/CONFIG/NHM/StaticPages/CAC/VacancyMonitor.aspx?Intranet=0

Many thanks for your time and I hope this information is of interest to you.

Best wishes

Emma Bernard

Curator of Palaeobiology

Department of Earth Sciences

The Natural History Museum

Cromwell Road

London

SW7 5BD

T: +44(0)20 7942 5854

E: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @NHM_FossilFish

Search our specimen database at
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/collections/departmental-collections/palaeontology-collections/search/index.php?action=keyword

Symposium to celebrate the life of Sir Arthur Smith Woodward, Palaeontologist.

ASW150 - Registration is free! – Register now by e-mailing [log in to unmask]

May 21st 2014

The Flett Theatre and Foyer, The Natural History Museum, LONDON

Visit the website for more details and to register

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/earth-sciences/fossil-vertebrates/fossil-vertebrate-research/fishes/woodward150/index.html