There is much that I can agree with in JJ’s email, but I cannot agree with … and are facing the same issues in terms of cuts etc as our colleagues up and down the land. … If the report (that I have yet to find refuted, though I may have missed that link) as presented at the end of last year (quote) … ACE distributed £320m to the arts, with £20.00 a head allocated to London against £3.60 in the rest of England. So although there are 250 museums in London with no, you say direct visible support, with that amount of cultural support they would have benefitted directly or indirectly.

Peter Jones

Heritage Officer

Leisure

Direct dial

 01284 757163

Email

West Suffolk - working in partnership

Forest Heath District Council

St Edmundsbury Borough Council

www.forest-heath.gov.uk

www.stedmundsbury.gov.uk

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use,
 dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please contact the Sender.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses and content security threats.

WARNING: Although the Council has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the Council cannot accept responsibility
 for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
-W-S-