*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear all

As you may be aware, since 2011 Eureka! has been working on a ground breaking initiative aimed at helping families with disabled children engage with our award winning museum through a range of supported visits and holiday clubs. Further details can be found here www.eureka.org.uk/visit-us/disabledvisitors

Fast forward two years to 2013 where we won a Bronze Award in the Access for All category at the Visit England awards, which was a fantastic endorsement of our growing expertise in this area of visitor engagement.

Our Access All Areas conference in June 2014 aims to bring people together from the cultural attraction sector, who have a vested interest in inclusivity, to learn from our own experience and to hear from other expert practitioners.

Please see attached an invitation with further details about the conference, which as you'll see is free, thanks to funding from the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation.

It would be great if you could join us.

Best wishes

Liz

Have you visited our new £2.9 Million gallery All About Me <https://www.eureka.org.uk/whats-happening/gallery-news-all-about-me/>  yet?

Liz Smallman
Visitor Experience Director

Eureka! The National Children's Museum. Discovery Road, Halifax HX1 2NE UK
Tel: 01422 330069  *  Direct line: 01422 398480  *

Visit our website <http://www.eureka.org.uk/>  * Like us <https://www.facebook.com/EurekaMuseum>   * Follow us <http://twitter.com/eurekamuseum>  * Read our blog <https://www.eureka.org.uk/blog>  * Playtime Anytime <http://www.play20.org/>  * Watch our videos <http://www.youtube.com/eurekamuseum#p/u/2/_3ZpzAdea6E>

Eureka! is an educational charity number: 292758

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. Unauthorised distribution or disclosure of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. All e-mails are checked by anti-virus software before they are distributed, however Eureka! does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from the use of this e-mail. E-mails via Eureka! do not constitute a legally binding contract. Contracts can only be concluded via letter or fax with an authorised signature.

Registered office: Discovery Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2NE, UK. Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England no: 1948578

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from TSG - http://maildefender.tsg.com