As part of an HLF bid we’re working up profile sheets of our current audiences. One of the groups that I’ve been handed is 16-24 yo visitors. I’ve been asked to back up our (somewhat paltry) evidence for their wants and needs with more general ones about their interests in museums & culture in general.

Does anyone know of any good ones? Being really cheeky, has anyone done more detailed study on what this group wants and is willing to share it with me?

Thanks in advance and sorry it’s not a more entertaining Friday request.

Andrew Whincup

Learning & Access Officer

Royal Marines Museum

Southsea, Portsmouth PO4 9PX

023 9281 9385 x243

MuseumBill the Snake

A Night at the Museum - the Royal Marines Band Service and the Museum join forces to bring you a night of music, history and entertainment. Tickets would make a great Christmas Gift, available 6th & 7th February 2014

Registered Charity Number: 1142186. Company Number: 7635447. Our email disclaimer is available online.