His son Will Lord has a website and Facebook page. I went on a couple of his courses and highly recommend both of them for their skill and knowledge.

Kindra

On 6 Jan 2014, at 14:51, Essex Havard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

John Lord is the only guy I know. He is a flint knapper (I have one of his axeheads on my desk!). Don’t know if he supplies replicas but he certainly makes them. Try Google for him.

Cheers

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa Norris
Sent: 06 January 2014 14:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Replica Prehistoric Objects

Happy New Year GEMers,

Not posted before as fairly new in my role, but was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations or contacts for obtaining replica prehistory objects?  E.g. Neolithic axe head, Bronze Age arrowhead/beads etc.?

Any replies greatly appreciated!

Lisa Norris
Lifelong Learning, Outreach and Access Officer

Swindon Borough Council Museums and Heritage Learning
Fire Fly Avenue
Swindon
SN2 2EY

www.swindon.gov.uk/steam

http://www.lydiardpark.org.uk

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of Swindon Borough Council unless explicitly stated otherwise. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000, the contents may have to be disclosed. The contents may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation This footnote also confirms that this email has been swept by Anti-Virus software for the presence of computer viruses. However, Swindon Borough Council cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this email and we recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus scanner.

The National Institute of Adult Continuing Education, England and Wales (NIACE). A company limited by guarantee registered no. 2603322 and registered charity no. 1002775, Registered address: 21, De Montfort Street, Leicester, LE1 7GE, UK www.niace.org.uk

Sefydliad Cenedlaethol Addysg Barhaus i Oedolion, Lloegr a Cymru (NIACE). Cwmni cyfyngedig drwy warant rhif cofrestredig 2603322 ac elusen rhif cofrestredig 1002775, Cyfeiriad cofrestredig: 21, De Montfort Street, Caerlŷr, LE1 7GE, DU www.niacedc.org.uk