Good afternoon,

I received a few replies to my request for planning documents – thank you to those who contacted me. I don’t want to clog up people’s inboxes but if you would like me to send you the documents, please email me. They are all in pdf format so not huge files.

Kind Regards,

Kirsty

Kirsty Hall

Education Officer