  From: Jules Kensett Wooding
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 10:07 AM
  Subject: Exhibition hints/suggestions/guidelines for schools/community groups

  Greetings All

  I wondered if any of you lovely folk out there in GEM-land had any notes, guidelines, helpful hints that you give out to schools/community groups to help them with putting on a small display/exhibition?  I am keen to give this a more professional approach (therefore reflecting how we approach our exhibitions!) and get groups thinking its not all laminated sheets and blu-tac!

  Can anyone offer me any assistance please?  Eternally grateful, as always.
  Time for a brew as I await the influx of replies...

  Jules

  Jules Kensett Wooding
  Volunteer
  Cumbria's Museum of Military Life