Greetings All

I wondered if any of you lovely folk out there in GEM-land had any notes, guidelines, helpful hints that you give out to schools/community groups to help them with putting on a small display/exhibition?  I am keen to give this a more professional approach (therefore reflecting how we approach our exhibitions!) and get groups thinking its not all laminated sheets and blu-tac!

Can anyone offer me any assistance please?  Eternally grateful, as always.
Time for a brew as I await the influx of replies...

Jules

Jules Kensett Wooding
Volunteer
Cumbria's Museum of Military Life