Hello,

I've attached some information about Arts Award and the FWW that I hope will be of interest.

For those of you that haven't come across it, Arts Award is a set of nationally recognised qualifications that support children and young people up to 25 to develop through getting involved in culture, heritage and the arts.  Arts Award is available across the UK.

If you're already involved in an Arts Award / FWW project and would like to get it some exposure please let me know, as I'm looking for examples for our webpage!

Thank you

Caroline Bray
Arts Award Associate (Museum, Heritage and Libraries)
Trinity College London

+44 (0)7402 782778

www.artsaward.org.uk<http://www.artsaward.org.uk/>

Please think before you print - do you need to print this email?

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or redistribution of this information is not permitted. If you have received this in error please notify the sender and delete it (including attachments) from your computer. Neither the sender nor Trinity College London accept any liability whatsoever for any defects of any nature in, or loss or damage arising from, this transmission. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure all materials are virus free. Any views or opinions expressed may be personal to the sender and not necessarily reflect those of Trinity College London.

Trinity College London is a registered charity (number 1014792 and company registration number 02683033) in England with registered offices at 4th floor, 89 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TP.