Hi all,

I have been asked to put together some archaeology boxes for the Chiltern Open Air Museum and I was wondering whether anyone with an archaeology collection was about to deaccession any bulk finds like pot, tiles, brick or animal bone that could go in these handling boxes instead of to the tip?

I'll also be asking archaeological contractors and local societies, but I thought I'd ask on here too.

Kim Biddulph
Director, Schools Prehistory
www.schoolsprehistory.co.uk