Black Cultural Archives

Learning manager (exhibitions and learning)

Salary £31,000 (2.5 days a week pro rata – job share)

Job reference: 1213/LM

The learning manager (exhibitions and learning) will work with the learning manager (learning and public programming) to develop the programme of exhibitions in the main exhibition space and oversee the development of displays in other spaces. You will focus on the interpretation of our collections and be the interface between learning and exhibitions. This will involve researching and liaising with our collections manager and external curators/partners in the development of the curatorial concept, as well as working with them and designers and others to ensure all arrangements are planned and executed effectively.

For more details see http://www.bcaheritage.org.uk/about/jobs/