Hi Sarah

I managed events across 9 sites in my previous role- I found colour coding each site and coming up with an icon for each helpful (it could be a stylised image of the building / a particularly ‘iconic’ piece of the collections etc.). I set out events across the sites as a fold out calendar (date order) and put visitor info, opening times etc. on the reverse.

With best wishes

Esther Lockwood MA

Learning Officer

York Minster

Centre for School Visits

St William's College

York

YO1 7JF

+ 44 (0) 1904 559522 Ext: 2241

www.yorkminster.org

twitter.com/York_Minster

www.facebook.com/yorkminster.org

www.flickr.com/photos/yorkminster

cid:image001.jpg@01CE521A.92FF1120

TCS AGPTC Award2 society med

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately. Any use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. The views expressed in this email may not be the views of The Chapter of York.