There are also lots of ideas that Jules might find helpful here,
www.mylearning.org/museumsinabox/
including loads of downloadable resources (aimed at primary school
teachers) and some videos showing teachers' and pupils' responses to the
'Museums in a Box' project.
Alison

*Alison Glew*
*My Learning Website*