Hi FSL-ers,

I just want to let you know that I am working on a version of fsl_sub that works for the scheduler PBS Pro (PBS Professional). Basically, I tweaked the fsl_sub script for Torque provided by Matt Glasser.

The most important modification was to replace the exec statement for array jobs with the eval statement. Otherwise array jobs with more than one command on one line (separated by semicolons, see e.g. the fslvbm2a script produced by fslvbm_2_template) were not run successfully.

I am currently testing this version of fsl_sub. If someone is interested in the script, please send me a mail so that I can give you the most recent version.

Best,

Henk van Steenbergen