Thank you again Anderson,

I feel fortunate indeed to have your help.

Charlie

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Charlie,

Your randomise call looks correct to me. You can drop the option -V, as it has no effect in recent version (it was to produce verbose outputs).

For the histograms, it depends. For a global histogram (all subjects and across space), probably the simplest is just to load the images directly into R. I don't use R myself so I can't help. In any case, you'd then load the 4D and the mask, then mask the data inside R before making the histograms or any other plot.
Using fslmeants will give too few data: for 10 subjects, just 10 values). I think I wouldn't use it for this purpose.

All the best,

Anderson