OK, I run the First as usual, just providing a .mat file.

then I want to run correlation analysis with randomise - so I am creating  the necessary files in glm_gui

I attached this file.

I probably do some simple misstakes but basically I try to input age as one EV do see if I have any shape correlation with age

2014-01-27 Eugene Duff <[log in to unmask]>
I'm a bit unclear exactly what you're trying, but design.fsf files are used with FEAT.   FIRST itself is for segmentation and doesn't take design matrices (design.mat).

Eugene