Hello Mark,

Thank you , I appreciate your help.

Bedda

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 4:02 AM, Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

It is fine to use this file.
Just take note of the value (intensity) in the voxel of interest and then look in the $FSLDIR/data/atlases/JHU-tracts.xml
for a line where the index value is *one less than* the number you see in FSLView.  That is, if you see the number 4 in FSLView then you look for the index 3 in this file, since in the xml file they start counting the indices from 0 rather than 1.

All the best,
        Mark