From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew Webster
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 5:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] FSL5 FEAT6 epi_reg problems with FLIRT BBR on monkeys

Hello Eric,
                 It looks like you are using B0 unwarping in your design.fsf? If that is the case then BBR registration _must_ be used.

Kind Regards
Matthew
Hi All,

I did not hear back from Stephen again and I contacted a colleague in another lab doing similar work.  My colleague also said he thinks there's a bug in FSL5/FEAT6 where BBR or 6 for the reghighres_dof always goes to BBR anyway.  Can someone check into this or tell me which code/script to look at and I'll check into this?  Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Eric Earl, Research Assistant 2
Fair Neuroimaging Lab