hi folks,

along the same lines another place to look for such an algorithm is in the nipy package and it's wrapped for use in nipype:

http://www.mit.edu/~satra/nipype-nightly/interfaces/generated/nipype.interfaces.nipy.preprocess.html#spacetimerealigner

the reference for that code is: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TMI.2011.2131152

cheers,

satra

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:56 PM, Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

The short answer is no.
The longer answers is that it did work on some datasets but not others and this proved to be because it was too sensitive to artifacts.  It isn't something that we've revisited since though.

All the best,
        Mark