Hi
The raw DTI data was corrected for artifacts.
As you mentioned less uncertainty may enhance measures of connectivity. But
in my case I documented reduced FA and not increased FA, the latter is seen
perhaps in regions with reduced crossing fibers.
Now my question is specific to probabilistic tractography: number of samples
obtained from probtrackx between to regions mean number of "steps" track
does; are those "steps" depends on the uncertainty? So at the end more
samples mean more disease?

Thank you

Avner