Hi Paul,

This is to be expected, as some of the original components were probably masking the more subtle noise found on the second time through, or at least making it more difficult to separate.  It is not common to run more than one iteration just because of the amount of time and effort involved, but there's no technical reason that I know of not to.

All the best,
Mark