Hi,

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 9:32 AM, Mark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear FSL experts,

We are currently establishing a small neuron aging lab and will have a server in our lab. To install FSL and related tools, does anyone suggest which distro of Linux is better to accommodate FSL? We are considering Red Hat, Ubuntu or SUSE. Which one is better? Thanks in advance.

If you have a sysadmin it doesn't really matter which one you choose -- they can all be made to work.

If you don't have a sysadmin and you phd students aren't supposed to spend their time installing software: choose Debian (Ubuntu's server flavor, if you will).

Michael

--
Michael Hanke
http://mih.voxindeserto.de