Dear FSLers,

we'd like to regress out the CSF signal from a rfMRI dataset using fsl_glm as described in https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1306&L=fsl&D=0&1=fsl&9=A&I=-3&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4&P=565712
Unfortunately our dataset is quite large (more than 800 timepoints) and while processing the dataset fsl_glm crashes because of an "out of memory" error (even if reserving 10GB of RAM for that process).
Would it be possible to split the dataset spatially (not temporal), use fsl_glm on every single slice and merge all those slices back again? Or does GLM use the information in neighbour voxels (resp. neighbour slices)?

Thank you!
Cheers,
Jessica