Hello Christine,
                            I can see two potential problems here.
1)
You are using the -f option twice, the second time to pass in a "grp" file, if this is intended to control exchangeability it needs to be passed in using the -e option
2)
What OS did you generate your input files on? It might be worth passing your .con and .fts files through fslFixText.

Try the command line change suggested in 1) first, and then try option 2) if things still aren't working.

Kind Regards
Matthew