Hello Anderson,
Cluster means command "cluster" like in the below example
cluster-i dr_stage3_corrp_tstat3 -t 0.95 -o dr_stage3_corrp_tstat3_index --osize=dr_stage3_corrp_tstat3_size >>dr_stage3_corrp_tstat3_Cordinate_details.txt

And then using dr_stage3_corrp_tstat3_index file for labeling the differential connectivity maps with the help of probability maps (Harvard cortical and subcortical atlas).

Is this method correct?

I had lot of confusion regarding dr_stage3_corrp_tstat$x file generated after dual regression.
what is the default level of significance for dr_stage3_corrp_tstat$x...nii.gz.
Does it shows difference between two group with corrected covariates as implemented through design.mat and design.con file.
Can we report the results of this file? more often this file looks as if it contains spurious information that doesn't make sense always(some very scattered activation maps)
I think this is not the desired (p<0.05) file because that doesn't matches the output with the min (0.95) and max (1) values for same file in fslview is seen.

Kindly assist

Thanking you in anticipation