发件人:"Anderson M. Winkler" <[log in to unmask]>
发送时间:2014-01-14 20:09
主题:Re: [FSL] glm_output by randomise
收件人:"FSL"<[log in to unmask]>
抄送:

Hi Rujing,

You don't need to open the beta images to see what is the sign. With the contrasts you are showing, any significant result has a positive regression coefficient. If you wanted to test the negative side, you'd use contrasts with -1 instead of 1.

If, however, you had to open the images with the betas, yes, it would be the 5th volume.

All the best,

Anderson