Hi Mark,
thanks for getting back to us on this.
Please find attached the relevant design.fsf.
This is a standard single-subject analysis with fieldmaps. You will note
that here

# 4D AVW data or FEAT directory (1)
set feat_files(1)
"/home/bartschandreas/li_frontal_tm/032_NCbenennenneu_mb3_69degr_esp0_70msiP
AT2_PA_200"

# Add confound EVs text file
set fmri(confoundevs) 0

the relevant parts on the fieldmap and highres entries are missing (see
below in my original mail).
When I set these in the GUI, they don't get saved. This was not so in the
previous version of Feat.
It does not seem to be a problem of permissions or filenames. Hohum.
So are you saying you can run the Feat GUI at the FMRIB without such a
problem? We have replicated the issue at three different machines.
As I was saying, when we edit the *.fsf files, we can run it from command
line without problem. However, when we load the edited fsf (with the lines
added) and save it from the GUI the relevant lines are missing again.

Thanks again for looking into that.
Hope all is well on your end!
Many regards,
Andreas