Dear FSLers,

I scanned strucutral, resting and DTI data on some subjects and used dcm2nii to convert dicom into nii.

Using fslorient, I realized the structural data was stored in NEUROLOGICAL space (RAS) while resing and DTI are in RADIOLOGICAL space (LAS)

Since template in fslview are in RADIOLOGICAL space (LAS), do I have to convert structural data into RADIOLOGICAL space (LAS)?  Will the two differnet sapce between data influce coregistration? Or is it just inconsistence of display and will not influence data analysis?
I tried  fslswapdim 3D.nii.gz -x y z swaplr, the structural image do fliped left/right, but it was still in NEUROLOGICAL space (RAS), How can i fix it?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

2014-01-15

Chunhui Chen

State Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning
Beijing Normal University
Beijing, China 100875