Hi Himanshu,

Please, see below:

On 08/01/2014 11:28, Himanshu Joshi wrote:
> Hello Anderson,
> Cluster means command "cluster" like in the below example
> cluster-i dr_stage3_corrp_tstat3 -t 0.95 -o
> dr_stage3_corrp_tstat3_index --osize=dr_stage3_corrp_tstat3_size
> >>dr_stage3_corrp_tstat3_Cordinate_details.txt
>
> And then using dr_stage3_corrp_tstat3_index file for labeling the
> differential connectivity maps with the help of probability maps
> (Harvard cortical and subcortical atlas).
>
> Is this method correct?

I think I have a script that automates this task, please here if it's
what you need: http://brainder.org/2012/07/30/automatic-atlas-queries-in-fsl

> I had lot of confusion regarding dr_stage3_corrp_tstat$x file
> generated after dual regression.
> what is the default level of significance for
> dr_stage3_corrp_tstat$x...nii.gz.

There is no default. The image contains the corrected 1-p values,
ranging between 0 and 1. It's you who apply the significance threshold
after you already have the image, not before.

Be careful not to confuse this significance threshold with the
cluster-forming threshold, which is given to randomise with the options
-c, -C, -F or -S. None of these options is used by default in the
dual_regression script. As you are producing these images, I can only
assume that you edited the dual_regression to include these options,
which is fine (it's line 180 of the script).

> Does it shows difference between two group with corrected covariates
> as implemented through design.mat and design.con file.

Yes, it does. Of course, as long as the design matrix and contrasts are
correct for what you want. See here:
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/GLM

> Can we report the results of this file?

Yes, sure.

> more often this file looks as if it contains spurious information that
> doesn't make sense always(some very scattered activation maps)

Is the design correct? Was the preprocessing good? Many things can cause
undesirable results.

> I think this is not the desired (p<0.05) file because that doesn't
> matches the output with the min (0.95) and max (1) values for same
> file in fslview is seen.

The image contains 1-p, so whatever you want to do with it, you need to
take this into account. Threshold it at 0.05 or 0.95 is completely
different, so be careful.

All the best,

Anderson