You're right that all_FA (and all_MD or all_ADC etc when you've run
tbss_non_fa) may contain the values you need but if you want to look at the
*skeleton* values that were actually used in the randomise calculation then
you need all_FA_skeletonised (all_MD_skeletonised etc).

As you'll see if you open the files up in fslview they're 4D files with the
4th dimension being subject in (usually) alphabetical order. All_FA.nii.gz
contains the FA maps warped into MNI space, and all_FA_skeletonised
contains the skeleton values for each person in MNI space.

You could use some combination of fslmaths, fslsplit, fslstats or fslmeants
to apply a mask and then get the mean values within those masks. Type each
command without any arguments to get their usage.

I think fslmeants is probably your easiest bet:

For example: If you wanted to get the mean FA from the tbss skeleton within
a mask of the corpus callosum (made by thresholding the appropriate file in
$FSLDIR/data/atlases/... and called corpus_callosum_mask.nii.gz) you could
type:

fslmeants -i all_FA_skeletonised.nii.gz -m corpus_callosum_mask.nii.gz -o
mean_values_file.txt

I hope this helps!
Kx

--