Hi Sue

I did the same on Thursday for the first time through A2C and they are
appearing however I did select the customised units first not sure that
makes a difference.

Many thanks
Dawn

--
Dawn Kingston
Quality and FE Examinations Manager

--

*Please note our new email address of @pca.ac.uk <http://pca.ac.uk> which
replaces @plymouthart.ac.uk <http://plymouthart.ac.uk>. Email sent to

The views or opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of
Plymouth College of Art. If you have received this email in error, please
delete it and notify the sender.