We also send our certificates out 2nd class – but do attach them a Certificate of Posting with copy of address label sheets – which is then date stamped by the post office.

This gives us the extra evidence of the date they were posted.

If a student does not receive their certs and it was posted to the correct address – then they have to apply to the exam board for a replacement cert.

We can also give them a copy of the certificate of posting so they can make a claim to the post office

Sue Brennan
Examinations Officer

Hertford Regional College

Ware Campus