Hi Jake

We have started using Unit-e for the first time this year and like all systems we have struggled getting it up and running. However I would suggest you get Garry Lozynsky from Capita in for a day as he is the expert in exams. I have him in next week to write us some desk card reports with pictures and to get some other reports up and running.

Good luck
Dawn