Morning all,

We are getting increasing numbers of students referred to us with short-term injuries despite efforts to raise awareness that they fall under departmental responsibility rather than the disability office. We are therefore in the process of putting together a policy that outlines the kind of support we can and can't offer to injured students to clarify the situation for both students and departments. Does anyone have any guidance or policy to this effect please that they'd be happy to share with me?

Happy to receive any replies off-group.

Many thanks,
Kind regards
Helen

Helen Rampley, Disability Advisor (please note I work on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the Disability Office has now moved into the Bridgman Building).

Drop in sessions are run every day 12.30 - 1.30 and Wednesday 12.30 - 2.30

Direct telephone: 01509 228412       SMS: 07776 245 189         Fax: 01509 223933
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>            Skype: disabilityofficelborouni

If your email is urgent please contact the main office on 01509 222770 or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Find us on the web  http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/cds/disability/<file:///\\staff-fs\sn-staff-home\adhmr\webpages>