Happy New Year to all DSA Development Management Study Group Members,

I wanted to introduce to you the new convenor of the Study Group, Dr. Sam Wong, Lecturer in Geography at the University of Liverpool.   Under his leadership, I have no doubt the group will regain its momentum and benefit from fresh ideas.  If you want to be in touch with him directly, you can reach him at [log in to unmask].

It has been a real pleasure steering the group over the last few years and making new friends and connections.  I wish you all the best and hope to see you at a DSA workshop/conference in the future.

Kind regards,
Nilima

Nilima Gulrajani, PhD
Senior Researcher